Boisvert listed off the violent incidents during an interview last Friday:
- Her car, with plenty of Trump support visible, got keyed.
- Trump banners were repeatedly stolen, maybe a dozen times, until finally secured with luggage locks.
- An American flag was ripped down August 3, tossed to the ground.
- Dog poop got dumped on the lawn in front of the sign which read “God bless America, God bless Trump.” Multiple times.
- People screamed at her that she is either a racist or anti-Muslim, or both, which she says is untrue. Epithets were shouted, mostly in the dark of night, followed by a screech of tires.
- There was even a threat to burn her home down.
- The vandalism and harassment became so frequent at one point that local police loaned the sisters a surveillance video camera. The camera captured the rocks thrown at the home Boisvert and her sister, Kirsten, rent in Collingswood, a South Jersey community they both love.